Wandsworth 007B sits within the Latchmere ward under the local district authority of Wandsworth. The roads that make up this catchment are listed at the bottom of this page.
This compares the ages of the people that live here against the wider region (which is London).
The ages of the residents that live in this area are largely in line the regional average age distribution.
Overall, this area has a slightly higher proportion of young people in comparison with London - 72% of people living here are under the age of 45.
The average age of residents living around here is 30 years old. This is 3 years lower than across this region, which sits at 33 years old.
In general, inner city areas show high concentrations of people aged 18-30, suburbs show larger numbers of small children and adults aged 30-50; and rural and small towns are more popular with older workers and retirees.
In this area, there are a moderately lower number of young children in comparison with the whole of London.
In addition to this, 13.7% of the population living here are pensioners - this is 1.6% fewer pensioners when compared against the wider London region. Overall, across London, 15.3% of the population are pensioners.
This table shows the proportion of people that fall into each age group in this area.
Green boxes signify that this area has more people within this age category when compared against the wider region; conversely, red boxes show the age groups that have fewer people of that age living here.
The residents of following roads fall within the catchment that make up this data set: